“To enter a theatre for a performance is to be inducted into a magical space, to be ushered into the sacred arena of the imagination."
The Embassies of Brazil, Chile, Cuba, Mexico, Portugal and Spain Present
Venue - REPS Theatre
Campones (Champions)- 17th June Main Stage
Bossa Nova - 18th June Theatre Upstairs
Biutiful - 19th June Theatre Upstairs
Calzones Rotos - 20th June Theatre Upstairs
Os Gatos Nao Tem Vertigens - 21st June Theatre Upstairs
Los Dioses Rotos - 22nd June Theatre Upstairs
All films are in orginal language and have English subtitles
17th to 22nd June, 7pm
Limited seating in Theatre Upstairs so first come first served.
Hope Masike Presents
Venue - REPS Main Stage
Hope Masike launches her third album ‘Exorcism of a Spinster’ in a concert.
26th July 7pm
or RTGS rate of the day
Patrons Please Note the following information
1) Tickets are not Refundable
2) Starting times will be strictly adhered to and latecomers will not be allowed entry until Interval
To this end please allow enough time to get to the venue and for parking on your arrival.
3) No food or drinks may be brought into the premises
4) Booked Tickets should be collected before 4pm on the Performance Date
5) Uncollected bookings may be released for resale 45 minutes before the Start of the Performance
6) No Filming or Photography is permitted during the show
7) Use of Electronics during the performance is not permitted.
8) Please follow the instructions of the Front of House Team
9) Please remain seated for the duration of the performance
10) Only Children of age 2 and below may be seated on laps, all others must have a separate ticket.
The Box Office times are from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday
and from 9am till 12noon on Saturdays
In addition the Box Office will open one hour before the Production Time